Skip to the content
JUST TO GET YOU LAUGHING!!
- What do you get if dinosaurs ride the bumper cars? (Tyrannosaurus wrecks)
- Why did they move the snake exhibit across the park? (To get it to the other sssssside.)
- What do cats eat for breakfast? (Mice Krispies)
- Why was the elephant afraid of the ocean? (Because something seemed fishy about it.)
- How many skunks does it take to make a big stink? (A phew.)
- Knock knock. — Who’s there? — Sarah. — Sarah who? — Sarah Ferris wheel around here somewhere?
- Knock knock. — Who’s there? — Minnie. — Minnie who? — Minnie rides are fun at the theme park.
Gather these items for today’s VBS (per child)
- Ice pops or ice cream bars
- Any orange-colored drink
- amusement park tickets/wristbands (optional)
Science experiment supplies:
- Disposable gloves
- Bowl of ice water
- Vegetable shortening
Craft (bitty bird feeders):
- Toasted oat cereal, 1/4 cup per child
- Colored chenille stems, 1 or 2 per child
- Small paper plates, 1 per child
- Tools & basic supplies
Now let’s get started with VBS day 4!!
Song Video: Incrediworld Theme
Buddy Davis Creature Feature video
Song Video: All Creatures
Song video: Woodpecker Song
You can use these extras at any time during your vbs!