Skip to the content
Just to GEt You Laughing!!
- What do you call a small mouse? (A mini-mouse)
- What did the merry-go-round horse say when it fell off its pole? (I’ve fallen and I can’t giddy-up!)
- What do bees like to chew? (Bumble gum)
- Why do fish live in salt water? (Because pepper makes them sneeze!)
- Knock knock. — Who’s there? — Luke. — Luke who? — Luke up there! It’s the fun house!
- Knock knock. — Who’s there? — Donut. — Donut who? — Donut tell me it’s time to leave already!
Gather these items for today’s VBS! (per child)
- Assorted fruit sticks, 2 sticks per child
- Amusement park tickets/wristbands (optional)
Science experiment supplies:
- Dirty pennies
- Craft stick, if using vinegar with salt
- Small clothespins (optional)
- Small containers, 1 for each substance
- Substances (choose a variety from the following):
- vinegar with salt
- lemon, orange, or lime juice
- dark carbonated beverage
my bug jar
- Clear plastic jars with screw-on lids, 1 per child
- Colored chenille stems (2 per child)
- Small bug stickers, 6-8 per child
- Pine needles, small pine cones, small sticks
- Tools & basic supplies:
- hand drill
- 7/64-inch drill bit
Now let’s get started with vbs day 3!!
Song video: Incrediworld Theme
Buddy Davis Creature Feature video
Song video: Right Side Up
Puppet show video
Song video: Admit Believe
You can use these extras at any time during your vbs!