Skip to the content
Just to Get You Laughing
- At what time of day do people like to play amusement park games? (Midway)
- What’s a ferret’s favorite ride? (The Ferret Wheel)
- What did the duck say when she bought lip gloss? (Put it on my bill)
- What kind of animal goes, “OOM?” (A cow walking backward)
- Knock, knock. — Who’s there? — Police. — Police, who? — Police take me to the roller coaster.
- Knock knock. — Who’s there? — Orange. — Orange who? — Orange you glad we came to the park today?
Gather these items for today’s vbs! (per child)
- Premade white cake with white icing
- Equal portions of white grape juice and ginger ale, 1 quart of mixture for every 5 children
- Amusement park tickets/wristbands (optional)
science experiment Supplies:
- Optical illusions PDF, printed or onscreen. Click here to get it.
Craft (Super Sunglass STrap):
- Beading cord, 20-25 inches per child
- A variety of craft beads (pony, round, faceted, fun foam, etc,)
- small hair rubber bands, 2 per child
- Optional: child-sized sunglasses
Now let’s get started with VBS Day 2!!
Song video: Incrediworld Theme
Buddy Davis Creature Feature video
Song video: It Couldn’t Just Have Happened
Science Video and Optical Illusions PDF
Song video: Absolute Authority
You can use these extras at any time during your vbs!