Just to Get You Laughing!!
- Why did they put some of the polar bears at the front of the park and some at the back? (Because they’re polar opposites.)
- If an ant gets sick, what do you give him? (ANT-ibiotics)
- Knock knock. — Who’s there? — Wanda. — Wanda who? — Wanda go to the theme park?
- Knock knock. — Who’s there? — Anita. — Anita who? — Anita get some cotton candy.
Gather these items for today’s VBS (per child)
- Popped popcorn, animal crackers, trail mix (anything snack-worthy you have on hand)
- Amusement Park tickets/wristbands (optional)
Science Experiment supplies:
- 1 ruler
- 3 balloons (all the same size)
- 3 rubber bands
- Poster board, butcher paper, or 4 pieces of paper taped together.
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils, whichever you choose
- Glue sticks
- Cotton balls, saran wrap, anything you have at home to enhance your poster!
- “Wonderwheel” template printed onto white or colored card stock
- Large craft stick, popsicle stick or ruler
- glue stick or tape
- marker, crayons, or colored pencils
- brad paper fastener
Now let’s get started with vbs day 1!
Click on the following items to enjoy the videos!